Sunday, February 17, 2013

Information From the Other Side

One of the things that I experience frequently, often daily, is that spirits or the inhabitants of the spirit realm, sometimes called the other side of the veil, are very careful about the information we have access to from that realm, in a very loving and protective way.  I have also noticed the same thing in various writings over the centuries.  Some people are/were aware of the limitation, some were not.  I have a deep respect for the limitation and have no desire to push against those limits.  I can feel the loving and wise intent behind them.  The restrictions are lovingly put in place by entities far wiser than I am, much the way a parent restricts the information given to a small child, until they are ready to make use of it.