Monday, March 25, 2013

The Power of Conventional and Holistic Activity


A good solid day of exercise and household activities and, as always, a good deal of prayer, meditation and contemplation.  I am impressed by how much my balance, strength, coordination and endurance have improved over the years, especially considering the various predictions of the doctors.
My progress has required a lot of discipline, perseverance, love and healing visualizations, a very powerful combination of holistic and conventional activities.  I have wondered which activity was the most important, but I think it best to just let that go.  The fact is using that combination, I have overcome a number of “incurable” conditions or conditions that would normally require surgery.  I have also shown the techniques to others, with similar results.