Thursday, May 16, 2013

Speaking My Truth


I feel the need to sort things out, specifically my interactions with others and my role within those interactions.  I want more clarity.  Because of my history and training, I have fairly extreme insights into the human condition.  My training, experience, level of awareness and awakening all contribute to grasping the human condition on the earthly plain.  My conscious contact, guidance and near death experiences provide me with a more eternal view.  Taken together, I have been gifted with much understanding, though not complete and still developing.
There are many people who appreciate and even depend on my insights, while others do not.  I tend to speak my truth “quietly and clearly” (Ehrmann) much of the time.  I try to be objective and unattached, while speaking my truth, but I also realize that all of the information I have been given is filtered through my own biases.  Perhaps, speaking my truth is my role right now!