Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Zoning

I read over my past entries and I think thoughts like “Who wrote this?” or “How did I become this person?”.  The fact is that I know the things that I write to be true, from my own experience and from having read the same things from various mystics and spiritual leaders over the past centuries.  One of the questions that comes up is “what if I don’t believe all of this” and my response is “That is fine, but it alters nothing, reality does not change”.
During my period of prayer and meditation each morning, one of the meditative techniques I use, which I call “zoning”, is to first relax and then focus on the feeling of “I am” and being in the “God place”.  I maintain that focus and then suddenly realize that time has passed, sometimes as much as three hours.  I know that I receive information during those times, though I usually do not know what.  I sense that is when I get much of the information that I refer to in the previous paragraph.