Monday, September 9, 2013

My Passion

I am committed to helping others grow and learn.  I want to be of service, and that is my passion.  For some reason, I have been given many gifts that result in knowing and living a life which is very different from what I was told as a child, adolescent or young adult.  What I have learned, largely from past mystics and spiritual leaders, is that most of the material things I was taught to value mean next to nothing.  What I now value are things like love, connection, God, spirituality, forgiveness and compassion, things I cannot see, touch or feel physically.  I now know the peace and joy that I was seeking, in spite of my physical challenges.  My behavior and attitudes have changed dramatically.  My passion is to help others know these things and change the world, one person at a time.