Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Harmony

I strive for harmony with “all that is”,asking for support and guidance repeatedly during the day.  During my daily meditation, I am very clear that I cannot do what I do alone and I have faith that I will get the assistance that I need.  My jobs are to get my ego out of the way, listen and do what I am told.  As a result of this practice, I do get the help I need and never feel alone.  During my day, I generally interact directly with several people, clients and others.  Typically, I also do many things which, indirectly, impact other people or future events.  Frequently I do not know why I am doing or saying what I do, other than it feels right and I figure I will know and understand eventually.  I realize that I am merely a willing participant in life and not in charge of outcomes.  This is a strange and very enjoyable way to live.