Sunday, April 20, 2014

Another Level Of Reality

I have been visited by spirits several times, usually as a method of their support and encouragement, and always on their terms.  The first three or four times (still not sure!) it happened were associated with a traditional Native American sweat lodge.  On one of the first occasions, it was the middle of winter, with snow on the ground and I was awaiting the beginning of the ceremony, along with several others, mostly Natives.  A young Native person arrived, wearing fringed buckskin leggings with no shoes or shirt.  I welcomed him, thinking everything totally normal, we talked quietly a bit and he sat next to me in the lodge.  Later, when it was his turn to pray, I looked over and, much to my surprise, he was no longer there.  After the lodge, I asked the leader of the ceremony if someone had left, and he looked at me strangely and assured me that noone had.  The next time I was visited was very similar, but I spoke with noone about it, knowing, after the fact, what had happened.  The time after that, it was a very young Native of five or six, also wearing traditional clothing, and I recognized him as a spirit.  Just before he left, he smiled, waved and I acknowledged him.  Since those times, similar things have happened numerous times, involving non-physical people, animals and things.  The reason I bring it up is that these things actually happened, meaning there is something really there, and, on each occasion, I thought it totally normal, though I was being exposed to a different level of reality.  It was only after the fact that I realized there was something abnormal going on.