Monday, May 19, 2014

The Source

I associate the power or force of love with God and I believe God to be its source.  I have that belief in part because of my meditation, during which I experience the absolute or “God place” and in part because of my “near death experience”, when I felt that power or force much more strongly than in any earthly situation.  Within that love, it does not matter what word or words anyone uses to describe it, Buddha, Christ, God, love, Grandfather, etc..  Having experienced that love, I will and have devoted my life to doing whatever I can to promote it.  As far as I can tell, there is a spark of that love within each of us.  The evidence of that love is all around us, I feel and witness it daily.  We all sense and react to that love in each other, a beautiful thing to be a part of.