Friday, July 25, 2014

A Shift In Attitude

I would really like to see and be a part of a general shift of attitude from fear and anxiety to one of love and faith.  Personally, I have made such a shift in my life, beginning with recovery from drugs and alcohol and continuing with more general life and attitude changes.  The shift has resulted in some physical, emotional and spiritual changes within me and some changes in the atmosphere around me.  Physically, I went from a self-destructive to a healthy life style and the resulting physical health.  Emotionally, I have shifted from hurt, angry and depressed to having joy, peace and fulfillment in my life.  My spiritual shift has been from a void to being a partner with whatever that is, very exciting.  I now affect those I work with and have an obvious impact on everything and everyone in my vicinity.