Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Not Responsible For Outcomes

A day of rest & relaxation, very nice.  I went to a movie, went to a recovery meeting, took a nap, did some cooking, watched the birds at the feeders and did some weeding of the yard.
I am in the process of writing a book, based on my journal entries converted into suggestions of attitudes & behaviors that a person could adopt for a more peaceful and aware life, while also adding to the amount of love in the universe.  It is a very intense process, involving a lot of connection and guidance from the power or force I call God.  My job seems to be simply remaining open and writing things down with as little bias as possible.  I have no idea where this will lead or if anyone will ever read what I write and that seems to matter not at all.  What matters is that I do my part, the rest is not my responsibility.