Thursday, October 23, 2014

Staying Present

I had numerous interactions of various types today, which, overall, left me feeling lost and confused.  I stayed present and moved from one situation to the next well, but since they were all very different, when reflecting on the sequence I found it confusing.  For example, I was of service to two people, offering suggestions and advice, which will, possibly, go unheeded.  I also was worked on by the medical intuitive healer I go to and had some interaction with my wife.  I talked about the extreme nature of the book I am writing, the fact that it will probably not be a money maker and the likely difficulty I will have getting it published.  Toward the end of the day, I talked extensively about my past experiences and the current difficulties and limitations due to my disability.  All in all, the day was a good example of staying present and going with the flow of life.