Sunday, June 28, 2015

Being All I Can

In order for me to discover and utilize who I really am and what I am capable of, which I commented on yesterday, I keep reflecting back on the words of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj when he said “Get to know that “I am” without words which arises in the morning.  Knowing the Self, abiding in the Self-knowledge, is not a mere intellectual knowing.  You must be that, and you should not move away from it.  Remain firm.” In doing that, I can access the power and truth of the Absolute or God since, as he points out elsewhere, “There is only one state, not two.  When the “I amness” is there, in that consciousness you will have many experiences, but the “I am” and the Absolute are not two”.  Basically then, if I can remain focused and harmonize with love/God, I can be complete.  Pretty simple!