Monday, November 30, 2015

Acting Out Of Love

I would like to live in a world of peace, love and interconnectedness and will do everything I can to promote that. As a species we are not there yet but moving in that direction, slowly. The most effective actions I can take to promote that are to act out of love and refuse to act out of fear. For example, I have written my book and contribute to several causes because they contribute to that loving interconnectedness. I also get fear based mail or hear news reports that say basically that some sort of disaster will happen if I do not act immediately The messages are fear based and meant to increase the clamor in my head so I meditate to clear the clamor, do not open the mail and turn off the radio. If I am put in a position where action on one of these causes is required of me, then I act, otherwise most situations are not my business. My primary and most effective responsibility whether interacting with others or raking leaves, is to act and think out of love and interconnectedness.