Thursday, August 11, 2016

Eternity

Maria and I attended a Friend’s worship session tonight which also turned out to be a memorial service. I ended up communicating with the spirit of the dead person during the proceedings, a very moving experience. During his life on this planet the deceased, Peter, had numerous challenges and a very difficult time. He was now within the love, connection and eternity of the Absolute, doing very well and his troubles were over. Several people spoke of their experiences with Peter, with his brother and a long-time friend really standing out to me. The friend described a time when Peter came to his rescue during a painful social event and how grateful he was. Peter wanted me to convey to the friend that the instance and love of his friend was also a gift to Peter. In my typical manner, I spent quite a while explaining to Peter’s spirit that I could not do that since I did not know either of them and it would be weird. After considerable urging, I finally talked to the friend who was very grateful and did not question or doubt me at all.