Monday, September 26, 2016

Spiritual Development

This morning I received an e-mail from my credit card company detailing their concerns that someone was fraudulently using my card number, which they were, so I discontinued the card. This was just another example of someone acting in a very self-centered manner at the expense of someone else. In the general sense of self-centered behavior at someone else’s expense, this type of behavior happens frequently. The point I wish to make is that their action is the natural consequence of their emotional and spiritual development, combined with the cultural milieu they were raised in. They need to be stopped and in some cases fined, jailed or prosecuted but they were also just doing their best. Altering the cultural milieu would also be a good idea.