Monday, July 17, 2017

Lesson Learned

I just read my entry of yesterday and realize that my "monkey mind" continued for a few more hours and then let up to a feeling of peace and extreme gratitude, I could then see and feel what Fox called "the infinite love of God". It is important that I have learned not to fight things like my monkey mind since fighting my internal demons just makes them stronger. I observed myself, did not get angry or judgmental and let that part of me pass "like a fart"also realizing that I need to know what the monkey mind feels like. "The Lord explained that it was needful that he [George Fox]’should have a sense of all conditions’. How else should he learn ‘to speak to all conditions?’ Then followed the critical experience: ‘I saw the infinite love of God. I saw that there was an ocean of darkness and death, but an infinite ocean of light and love which flowed over the ocean of darkness. In that also I saw the infinite love of God; and I had great openings".