Friday, July 7, 2017

Power of Love

I was shown many years ago that I could fill myself with a loving feeling, confront any "demonic" or negative forces within myself and then make them leave me alone by simply telling them to leave. It worked like magic though I could never fit the process into my logical thinking (like I say in my book "understanding is not required"). Last night I was able to do the same thing with a group of spirits. This process then frees up the energy so that the same energy can be used in me or them for positive growth. In the words of John Yungblut "It is not that the demonic forces within the unconscious are not capable of destruction and disintegration. It is rather that within the mystery of the conjunction of opposites their sting can be drawn, their poison drained, and their very energy harnessed to realize a more profound individuation."