Monday, August 7, 2017

Exception 2

As I commented a little less than a month ago, I am an "exception", physically, in that my present condition does not match my expected prognosis. I went to a new (for me) neurologist today who performed a variety of tests on my reflexes, strength, relaxation ability and muscular motor ability. He is not sure of a diagnosis since my results do not match any specific problem so he referred me to another neurologist for consultation and wants to do further testing. I will cooperate and I would also like him to realize that the unconditional love, relaxation, exercise, meditation and other practices have a genuine, measurable impact. I would like hin to start with my condition and learn from it rather than trying to fit my condition into his current thinking. It is clear to me that practices like unconditional love, relaxation and meditation have an impact on health.