Friday, August 25, 2017

Special Sensitivity

Yesterday I was talking to someone about, what I call, their "special sensitivity" to the unseen world. The sorts of feelings or sensations that dogs and some people sense and react to, like energy fields, presence, negative/evil forces, love or spirits. In my case my sensitivity now includes all of the above but began with the negative. I have also witnessed dogs, cats and very young children reacting to the unseen. Partly because of this sensitivity my world is incredibly rich and my daily interactions are very fulfilling. In the words of Walsch "Once you’ve had such a magnificent experience, it can be very difficult to go back to "real life" in a way that blends well with what other people are calling "reality". That is because your reality has shifted. It has become something else. It has expanded, grown. And it cannot be shrunk again. It’s like trying to get the genie back in the bottle. It can’t be done."