Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Beaming Love 2

Yesterday I described an encounter I had in the grocery store and the power of beaming love at someone. I do the same when in meetings, talking to people, working in the garden or grocery shopping and the action has similar and remarkable effects. For me, it is part of walking around in a bubble of love and the action has a profound impact, particularly for those open to it but even with those who are not. In the words of Claremont deCastillejo "For there to be a meeting, it seems as though a third, a something else, is always present. You may call it Love, or the Holy Spirit. Jungians would say that it is the presence of the Self. If this 'Other' is present, there cannot have failed to be a meeting." It is also important for me to remember what she went on to write, that "Great deeds can only be achieved when we are more than our little selves. When we are lent wings we should not reject them."