Friday, September 22, 2017

Choice

Personally I am now ready and willing to turn away from worldly distractions and the pursuit of "money, power and prestige" in favor of living a life of service, compassion and Love. I make this choice having lived many years attempting to find fulfillment in the more worldly pursuits and finding them lacking. I made an exhaustive attempt which was an important and critical part of my path. Most people in this culture are not yet done with the worldly pursuits and it is important for me to realize that is just fine - perfect in fact! Some people feel bad that they choose the dark rather than the light and my advice to them is "don’t feel bad just enjoy your choice". "I [George Fox] saw the infinite love of God. I saw that there was an ocean of darkness and death, but an infinite ocean of light and love which flowed over the ocean of darkness."