Friday, December 8, 2017

Connection

The quotation which stands out to me tonight is from Gilbert Kilpack, that "Man is separated from God, but secretly united to God; that is the prime fact of life, and all things in all creation speak of this separation, this incompleteness which has infected all." And, as I describe in my book, it is my understanding that we humans each have a God or Love "seed" within us, the part that is "secretly united to God", what is often called that small quiet voice. He goes on to comment that "And though ideas such as these may seem unimportant in our bustling world, the testimony of seekers after life in all ages is that nothing is so important as the completion of our half-lives, the God-filling of our void." I have been very much a part of the bustle of this world, and also felt the void. Now, with effort and focus I have developed my connection to God/Love and have a fulfilling life.