Friday, December 29, 2017

God Seed

When I get internally silent and look inside myself, using meditation, I find a very fallible and finite human being but also an infinite or eternal being that is connected to the wonderful, loving force I call God.. When I make that connection, which I do daily, I realize that it makes no difference the names I use for that force, only that I feel and act on the love. I have a number of human traits like anger, jealousy and ego that both interfere with that love and, like a particle of dust in a ray of sunlight, make it possible to feel that love more intensely. My intent is to feel and act on that "God seed", as I call it, in everything I do. "The central fact that concerns us here is that He [Christ] is the revealing organ of a new and higher order of life."(Rufus Jones)