Monday, October 15, 2018

Love Not War

War, aggression, anger and fighting is very simple and it feeds the aggressive part of ourselves, that part of human nature. Aggression feels good or, in psychological terms, it is ego syntonic. However, as history shows, aggression leads to aggression, not peace. The spirits at Arlington Cemetery, having experienced war, understand this and are very committed and loyal to peace, love and freedom. I will support them, possibly with the three questions which have helped me: "Would I do this in front of God [or whatever you call the power or force behind the Universe]?; Is my name really on it [or is it really my responsibility]?; Will this increase the integrity of the universe [or is this action motivated by love, rather than fear, acting out of love always increases the integrity of the universe]".