Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Dreamer

You can call me crazy or a dreamer or anything you like but I spend my life promoting change in the direction of love, compassion, understanding and support for one another. I do this all day but in a concentrated period when I get up in the middle of the night. When I get up I pray, meditate, communicate with God and work with spirits while broadcasting love the whole time. I ask for guidance from God and I encourage the spirits to influence similar change in others. I have been told by several people that the changes I promote are happening and I hope I am adding to it. "We can cultivate an environment among us which will foster one another’s spiritual growth by directing and redirecting intention and attention to God; by discouraging what draws us away; by loving support for each other in the vicissitudes of our utterly human lives; by respecting and cherishing the uniqueness of each life. (Patricia Loring)