Wednesday, June 25, 2014

God Or Love Seed

I now know that each of us has that God or love seed inside of us, and so I’m aware of how much potential is inside each of us.  It is both worrisome and wonderful to know it’s there while watching as many humans make negative choices which harm each other or the earth that supports us.  As with me, my clients and others I contact, it is truly wonderful that each of us sense what the loving choice is, the choice that generally feels “right” and will increase the integrity of the universe.  As far as I can tell, I always make that choice.  As I said, it is also worrisome since on so many occasions people choose the more negative option which seems to require less discipline and appears to be easiest.  Making the loving choice is something we are growing towards.