Friday, August 29, 2014

Guidance & Support

Busy day.  During my morning meditation, I made it quite clear that I needed support and guidance in order to carry out my activities for the day and I got it.  I had several clients and received very precise instructions and guidance for working with each.  It was one of those days when I felt like I was acting in partnership with God and the results were quite remarkable.  In one case, I made it clear to my client that I was just doing what I was told, which he was used to, so he just felt amused, understanding and appreciative.  One of my other, newer clients exclaimed “this is weird” since it was obvious that I had prepared ahead of time, knowing the things he would talk about.  I just responded “no, it’s not”.  Overall, it was a very good day.