Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Meeting

During the day today, as I frequently do, I met with someone and we talked intimately and powerfully.  I could feel our connection and the power of the words spoken, healing and important words which were not mine though I was the one speaking.  I was reminded of the words of deCastillejo when she said "For there to be a meeting, it seems as though a third, a something else, is always present.  You may call it Love, or the Holy Spirit.  Jungian’s would say that it is the presence of the Self.  If this 'Other' is present, there cannot have failed to be a meeting." She went on to say "Great deeds can only be achieved when we are more than our little selves.  When we are lent wings we should not reject them." I cannot say that I understood what took place in any logical, cause-and-effect way, which seems to matter not at all.  It was a delight to be part of that.