Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Holistic Healing 2

Today I went to the medical intuitive or healer I have been going to for the last five years. He uses a form of healing touch that is commonly called psychic healing, decidedly out of the mainstream. Healing touch is one of the techniques I was referring to yesterday. Healing touch has been shown several times to have positive healing effects, but is largely ignored by mainstream medicine. I use it daily and have used it with numerous others, with positive results. Many years ago an older, well respected embryology professor of mine commented "treasure your exceptions, since that is where the learning is". I took note of this since most of my teachers were teaching me to pay attention to what was normal or average, not exceptional. I am an exception since most people do not do as well as I do or use the healing techniques I use.