Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Perspective

Today I was very conscious of how important the three questions have been to my life and recovery (Would I do this in front of God {or whatever you call that power/force}?; Is my name really on it {or is it really my responsibility}?; Will this increase the integrity of the universe {or is this loving, love always increases the integrity of the universe}?). I really focus on them during my morning prayer & meditation and keep them in mind during my day to day activities. They have changed my life’s orientation and perspective away from many worldly concerns. The reason I made them the focus of my book (Three Simple Questions: Being in the World, But Not of It) is my hope it could change other lives similarly, leading to a greater sense of fulfillment.