Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Leading By Serving

As I said earlier today, I lead by being a servant, by serving others. What I mean is expressed nicely by Walsch when he said "A true Master is not the one with the most students, but the one who creates the most Masters. A true leader is not the one with the most followers, but the one who creates the most leaders. A true king is not the one with the most subjects, but the one who leads the most to royalty. A true teacher is not the one with the most knowledge, but the one who causes the most others to have knowledge. And a true God is not One with the most servants, but One who serves the most, thereby making Gods of all others." I have taken that approach and had a considerable impact on the recovery community in Flagstaff. It now appears that it is time to broaden my approach to the general population near and possibly including the DC area