Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Love or God Seed

This morning at the Friend’s meeting several people brought up families or individuals who were very angry, addicted to crystal meth, alcoholic or just had a very dysfunctional approach to life. At that time, I mentioned that I was a mental health therapists who worked with young, recovering addicts and that I had been successful in connecting with them through their God or love seed. I have also worked with very angry, dysfunctional people, many of whom were in jails. I have always been able to find and connect with their love or God seed, their good part. That part is always there. I can find that part if I approach them with love, understanding and compassion rather than judgment, criticism or condescension. Having connected with that part, it is then possible for them to look at alternative behaviors.