Sunday, November 13, 2016

My Approach

I am not very political since politics does not meet the need, nor is it responsive to the general public. I care, very passionately, about all people and this earth that supports us. Recent events in this country are and have been very reactive and fear-based, an approach that I used with limited success for many years. I now use a love-based approach, which I explain in my book, Three Simple Questions: Being in the World, But Not of It. My approach is based on three questions to consider when planning any sort of activity. The questions are: would I do this in front of God, or whatever you call that power/force?; is my name really on it or is it really my responsibility?; will this increase the integrity of the universe, or is this loving? I wrote and published the book as part of my effort to change the world.