Monday, October 2, 2017

God

The God I know and connect with through prayer and meditation every morning is a loving force that I can channel and use in my daily life, as long as I stay humble. He/she/it is absolute, unconditional and thoroughly embraces the human experience. Absolute meaning there is only Love there, no judgment, criticism or condemnation. Unconditional meaning just that, everything is witnessed through the lense of Love. Embracing the human experience meaning having Love, understanding and compassion when humans make silly choices because of free will. That force gives me daily support and guidance as long as I get silent and listen. "According to Thomas, Jesus says that this primordial light not only brought the entire universe into being but still shines through everything we see and touch."