Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Near-Death-Experience

When I had my Near-Death-Experience back in 2006 I was told "this is what it feels like to be dead". That feeling was a very strong feeling or knowing of a Presence together with a very powerful feeling of unconditional Love and extreme peace. My initial thought was that everyone would feel that when they died but then I quickly had the understanding that would be my experience and others would have something different. That feeling was available to all but what happened depended on the person’s experiences and beliefs. I planed to transmit that feeling and knowing to the spirits at Arlington Cemetery, but now understand that "It’s not that simple". I need to meditate on that. According to the Thomas gospel Jesus said, "I am the light which is before all things. It is I who am all things. From me all things came forth, and to me all things extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there; lift up the stone, and you will find me."