Friday, May 15, 2020

Change

Major changes are afoot in me and, at least temporarily, in the world around me.  In typical Charlie fashion I would like to think and say “I’ve got it handled” but an unspoken part of me (expressed as shoulder nerve/muscle pain) is terrified that I do not and I need to get in touch with that part of me if healing is to commence.  I have managed to harness and developed what is commonly called the “placebo effect” with miraculous results which I have mentioned before in this blog.  At the present time I have directed my healing to my disability, resulting in beginning changes in my speech and balance.  I do not know how far my physical changes will go or what they will lead to.  There are also potentially large changes in the world around me.  Time to have faith about how things are unfolding, hopefully increased spirituality and love, we shall see