Thursday, January 30, 2014

Healing Touch

Several years ago I learned that using my own intent and focus, I could funnel the energy of unconditional love into my hands and send that healing energy to others resulting in physical healing.  Later I learned that I could also use the energy which I associated with specific sacred sites like the Grand Canyon, Bear Butte or the Black Hills to increase the physical healing impact.  Then I was graphically shown that I could use the power of God/the Absolute or what I call “the God Place” to cause fairly dramatic physical healing, which I neither understand or control, but can use if I allow it.  More recently, while attempting healing with broken bones and skin lesions I find that I can direct the healing to specific locations, though I still do not understand.  I do know that the healing originates outside of myself, is never harmful and is based on love.  Once again “understanding is not required”.