Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Divine Intervention

Several years ago, I almost died.  It was a dark and difficult time for me, but also a time that I could feel, quite distinctly the support and guidance of “other worldly” forces that I identify with God.  I would not have survived without that support.  I should also point out that I relied, very heavily, on the worldly assistance of my wife, and would also, clearly, not have succeeded without her.  Partially as a result of that time, I am very much aware of the power of God in my life.  Each day, I notice things that happen in my life, things that, logically, should not happen, which I attribute to divine intervention.  I suspect that many other people have been “offered” the same opportunity.  The difference in my case is that I took the opportunity.