Monday, June 30, 2014

Bubble Of Love

I had a conversation today with a person who expressed surprise that large animals like elk seem to be drawn to him for no apparent reason during his pre-dawn session of prayer and meditation.  In the past, he has had similar experiences with coyotes, birds, trees and a mountain lion.  As I pointed out to him, and have experienced myself, plants and animals are drawn to the feeling of love and connection that he emanates, especially during those times.  Many years ago, when I was working in a cubicle within a large office complex, I decided to try broadcasting love and kindness out of my cubicle, in order to see what would happen.  All of a sudden, I had people from all over the office, who I had never talked to before, coming into my cubicle to talk briefly.  Now I walk around in a “bubble of love” and people tell me they simply like being in my presence.  I enjoy channeling that energy and being a positive force.