Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sorting Time

A day of relaxation and sorting.  I did some exercising, went to a movie and did some computer work, but mainly I did a lot of meditation and contemplation, just siting and sorting.  My main focus during sorting is asking myself if my recent actions were in harmony with the three questions I use; 1) would I do this in front of God, 2) is it really my responsibility, 3) will this increase the integrity of the universe.  I just go through my recent actions and decide what future actions I need to take, based on the questions, using a loving approach, rather than guilt, shame and fear.  In the past, I would emotionally hammer myself with guilt, shame and fear and there still are whispers of that, a small amount of that tendency still exists.  For the most part, I just ask myself, fondly, if there is anything I would like to do differently or in addition.