Sunday, June 21, 2015

Healing Touch

Daily I perform healing touch on myself, funneling loving energy into my hands and then, using intent, to other parts of my body.  I do both a general sweep of my whole body and also target specific areas of concern, like my brain, heart, hearing, skin lesions, cysts and joint problems.  I have had very beneficial results in all of the areas I have just mentioned, avoiding surgery and other complications.  I find that doing the healing is now simply part of my day-to-day activities and that beneficial results are assumed, as part of the life of Charlie.  Recently I have noticed that a sizable lump of scar tissue, which has been there for close to sixty years, has also disappeared, an example of collateral healing, since it was not targeted.  That pleases me.