Monday, January 18, 2016

That Force - Love 2

Science and the experimental method are both wonderful and valuable approaches to elucidating many events in life. I have been trained in the sciences, was raised to believe in their approach and have earned a Ph.D. in biology. Using some of the principles I have learned like Occam’s Razor, objectivity and to "treasure my exceptions", I am led to conclude that there are aspects of reality that fall outside of science, at least how it is practiced now. As I comment in my book, it is possible to demonstrate that healing in mice is expedited by healing touch, but not how it works. As I commented a few days ago "I would be foolish to deny" the force or power of love in this world, the force that some people choose to call God. However, how it works and the extent of its potential fall outside of science.