Sunday, November 27, 2016

Coping

On the one hand I fully recognize the problems and disaster that we could be approaching with our president elect. When I focus on that I feel the fear of anticipation - my human side - and it is important for my balance to be aware of that feeling. On the other hand, through my meditation I feel the Absolute of unconditional love and know that everything is just perfect. That is my God or love side and is the other side of the balance. "Once you’ve had such a magnificent experience, it can be very difficult to go back to "real life" in a way that blends well with what other people are calling "reality". That is because your reality has shifted. It has become something else. It has expanded, grown. And it cannot be shrunk again. It’s like trying to get the genie back in the bottle. It can’t be done."