Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Holistic Health

In 1988 I was diagnosed with a chronic, degenerative neurological disorder and told that I would never improve and probably continue to get worse. Since then overall I have gotten quite a bit better in most ways and there are some aspects that have gotten worse, though that could be because I am approaching seventy. People in the medical profession have told me that what I am doing is impossible. I do not fight my disability or treat it as my enemy. I "join" with it and consider it a life challenge and partner that has something to tell me. I then meditate and contemplate on ways to live my life in ways that reduce the impact of my disability. I also fill myself with love and visualize a healthy body. My assumption is that I either know or will be provided with the information I need. My process has definitely worked for me!