Monday, February 27, 2017

Spiritual Path 2

I know that I am on a spiritual path and I value that above all else since the rest of my life, which is wonderful, depends on it. I spend a good part of each day meditating/contemplating to ascertain my guidance and support, the next right action. I can’t say that I experience the "dry periods" that I hear others talk about, periods of no guidance or contact. I do experience feelings of being lost and groundless, like today. Those feelings come when I am experiencing a lot of growth and am in areas that are not familiar to me. Today and recently I have been taking some of the final steps of shutting down my business, which has supported me for the last several years. I am un unfamiliar territory and know it! I keep moving forward because of trust and faith - I know this is my path.