Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Choice

Recently I have been encountering people who are committed to and emotionally attached to their material possessions and, as I have come to realize through mu meditation, that is completely fine. The material possessions bring them satisfaction and a feeling of completeness. I need to realize that, in addition to that situation being fine for them, it is not for me. I found fulfillment from material possessions and intellectual achievement during part of my life and still enjoy them. I now take a small amount of pleasure in the material, recognize those things as transient, let them pass and focus primarily on the spiritual. As was stated by Marsh "If you choose to center your life in Divine Radiance, two things can be pretty much guaranteed. One, life will not be as simple as it could be if you had chosen another way. The Spirit-centered life has little in common with ‘Business as usual.’ Two, there will never be a dull moment. You will see the colors of music, hear the songs of color and be blessed with magic people.   A fair trade I'd say."