Thursday, November 29, 2018

Lack Of Understanding

Today during my meditation and contemplation I was continuing my exploration of my lack of understanding I began to write about yesterday. As I stated, I do not understand the spirit world or reality in general. I am, however, aware of my very human tendency to make believe that I understand something if I can label and categorize it. This is a very dangerous tendency since it can result in stopping my open exploration and discarding things that do not fit my categorization, thus distorting my view. For example, I have used and heard others refer to "old souls" as a categorization when I understand that there are only differences in souls regardless of age. These differences result from different experiences and result in different understanding but do not fit nicely into simple categories. "My personal experiences as a medium have proved to me that God exists, heaven and the Other Side exist, souls are immortal, we can communicate with souls, and we will be reunited with our love ones on the Other Side. I’ve also come to understand there is no hell, although there are multiple levels on the Other Side and reincarnation." (Mark Anthony)