Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Reality

It is clear to me that I do not understand the spirit world or reality in general and I am not sure that matters beyond knowing that my present concept is not correct. The reason this comes up for me is that I want to be as effective as possible in my dealings with spirits. At one point in 1988 I was removed briefly from the space-time continuum as I knew it, thus making it obvious that my concept was overly simplistic and incorrect. Similarly, other people and I have had out-of-body experiences, making it clear that consciousness is not necessarily connected with the brain or any other part of the body. I wonder if I need to know more but also assume that if needed, I will be shown. "Reality is only partly our invention; it is also partly our discovery. Our task is to discover how much and in what areas which is which; and then to determine how much new freedom this gives us and what we can do with it". (Lawrence LeShan)