Sunday, February 10, 2019

Reality

Way back in time to when I was studying for my Ph.D. in animal behavior, around 1976-7, I was just becoming conscious of the fact that there was more to reality than I was aware of. In those days I was following the leaders in the field. Then, more recently, with my own healing through energy work and published scientific discoveries in quantum physics I became more aware of what I did not know and began using what I learned. I am now exploring, haltingly, the unseen realm(s), which I certainly do not understand. Life is strange! "Reality is only partly our invention; it is also partly our discovery. Our task is to discover how much and in what areas which is which; and then to determine how much new freedom this gives us and what we can do with it". (Lawrence LeShan)