Saturday, February 9, 2019

Spirits

We went to visit the spirits around another local graveyard today. This particular location used to be bucolic and relatively idyllic but today is located near heavy traffic. When we got there I settled on a bench and it took a few minutes to focus and center myself and prepare for spirit communication. My focus consisted of connecting with my God/love part and the Absolute or God, in order to identify myself spiritually. After I did I could sense a youngish "male" sitting next to me on the bench and him wanting me to go with him back in time, which I did partially but did not know it until I "came back". I believe we went back to a warmer spring day around 1937 when the surrounding area was farmland and quite beautiful. We then joined with other spirits for a period of powerful silent worship. I knew we were done and that I was back when it got colder all of a sudden. I told Maria I was done and we came home.